Wednesday 11 August 2010

Address Book





Hello, I am very new to blogging..this is my first post..


so please bear with me..here goes..


I just wanted to share my address book with you..
I made it a while back using a basics chipboard album.
I covered it with co-ordinating papers and inked the edges.
I cut the pages from cardstock, embossed the tabs and added address cards.
I made the beads from fimo and then varnished them.

I hope you like it..any comments welcome..please be nice!


Thanks for popping by..

Nicky x

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! Love it!! Your blog look so fab nichola, you should be really really proud of yourself!! I cannot wait to see more of your creations, you are super talented!! well done nik xxx

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful blog Nicky, well done. Your address book is fantastic....I really love the beads which you have made.....you are very, very clever.
    Love
    Carrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book & those beads are stunning!

    Blog is looking good too

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland Nichola,i started my blog a few months ago,so are new to it like you.Your book looks amazing.I love the papers you have used and how cool are those beads,may have to give them ago.look forward to seeing more of your creations.Take care Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nichola, your blog is looking great, I'm new to blogging too it's very addictive. I love your book and the Fimo beads are beautifully worked. looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete